Need help understanding a part of your electric bill? View the guide below to learn what the different parts and pieces mean.
- Your statement print date, account number, and bill due date are provided with a summary of your existing charges. Notice of disconnection for non-payment will appear in red at the bottom of this section.
- This section will contain important information regarding your bill along with useful tips from CCEC.
- This section expands upon your service summary, including account details and a breakdown of your energy and demand charges. Additional charges or credits will appear in this section.
- A usage chart provides an easy way to compare how you’ve used electricity from month to month with usage, temperature, and cost averages.
- Paying by mail? Be sure to include the bottom portion of your bill with the appropriate side facing out. This section includes an area to update your contact information.